    Server 2003 title by just taking 70-298, 70-284 and 70-285?

    Thanks in advance,
    Alex

    Alex, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Alex

    Techie Guest

    Techie, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Alex

    Alex Guest

    Hi Techie,

    I did look at it many many times (I am looking at the site when I compose my
    for confirmation if anyone know otherwise I will just take the exams.

    Thanks,
    Alex

    Alex, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Alex

    Techie Guest

    did you bother emailing MS at

    Techie, Aug 17, 2004
  5. Alex

    fygar Guest

    The new certification path tool inside the private MCP site shows you
    all the combinations you can do, and shows what you have accomplished.
    It is a slick addition to the site.

    ....butch(seek and ye shall find.)

    fygar, Aug 17, 2004
  6. Alex

    Neil Guest

    yer one dopey dude

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 17, 2004
  7. Alex

    C-Z-J Guest

    Are you a complete pr*ck in your everyday life, or is it
    just when you come online?

    C-Z-J, Aug 18, 2004
  8. Alex

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    push it thru again pls.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 18, 2004
  9. Alex

    Techie Guest

    everyday. Is it my fault people are too lazy to do simple research

    Techie, Aug 18, 2004