    6:30 to 8:00 PM. QUestions and answers will be till 8:45 PM. Afterwards we
    can go to a go-go bar to discuss any test taking strategies? Anybody
    interested?

    Freddy, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Freddy

    Bay Guest

    where?

    Bay, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Freddy

    Guest Guest

    You strange deluded individual ...

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Freddy

    CAT Guest

    This is really a fairly good idea. Perhaps we could use this topic to setup
    study groups in various locations. I'm in Rochester NY and would be very
    interested in setting something up here.

    CAT

    CAT, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Freddy

    Consultant Guest

    only if there are strippers at the study group

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003
  6. Freddy

    JaR Guest

    And beer!

    JaR, Nov 20, 2003
  7. Freddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    And beer!

    That's been established. Get back on the boat.

    What we really need is some strippers, though...

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  8. Freddy

    Consultant Guest

    and hookers! high class hookers! not those skanky street corner, 25 dollar
    ones that steal your wallet when you're washing your unit off to fight off
    the burning itching feeling you just got. not that i would know this first
    hand.

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003
  9. Freddy

    JaR Guest

    Sorry. Could you hand me that towel? And a beer.

    So........where are the strippers?

    Kendall? Sue? Diana?.....Laura?

    JaR, Nov 20, 2003
  10. Freddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    and hookers! high class hookers! not those skanky street corner, 25
    dollar
    Double-bag it next time, friend.

    HTH.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  11. Freddy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    and hookers! high class hookers! not those skanky street corner, 25 dollar
    .... And your Microsoft lapel pin.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2003
  12. Freddy

    Consultant Guest

    please, don't bring that up, im still emotionally distraught after the loss

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003
  13. Freddy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    please, don't bring that up, im still emotionally distraught after the loss

    You have my condolences.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2003
  14. Freddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You have my condolences.

    He also has a nasty rash.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  15. Freddy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    He also has a nasty rash.
    lol!
    Where?

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2003
  16. Freddy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    He also has a nasty rash.

    Maybe he got it from some gal called Stacie that he's been chatting up
    in the mcsd ng!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 20, 2003
  17. Freddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    He also has a nasty rash.
    the naughty place.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  18. Freddy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Maybe he got it from some gal called Stacie that he's been chatting up

    Hahahaha. So goes the life of a lonely MCNGP.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  19. Freddy

    Consultant Guest

    shhhhh