    whether it might be a better idea to focus on some other
    facet of the certification.

    All opinions welcome & appreciated. ;)

    Mike, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Mike

    chris Guest

    depends on what your interests are.

    There is more of a demand for security knowledge, but having the regular
    MCSE is not any less distinguished.

    Follow your instincts....

    hope that helps.

    chris, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Mike

    Chris Wong Guest

    I'd say go for the MCSE: Security. You can do it with the same number of
    exams as the regular MCSE, depending on your electives, and it's a newer
    title and will help differentiate you...

    Chris Wong, Jul 20, 2003
  4. I agree...

    Rhenier Labuschagne, Jul 21, 2003