    $45,000 usd to start.

    Thanks,
    Diedra L.

    Diedra Lipskiesz, May 24, 2004

  2. Diedra Lipskiesz

    :\) Guest

    You are really in for a rude awakening, boy would I like to be around when
    the real world smacks you in the grill.

    :\), May 24, 2004

  3. Diedra Lipskiesz

    Techie Guest

    good luck on that salary expectation, did your school tell you that
    ridiculous number? lets see you have no experience, just graduated, have not
    taken the certification exams...... I have a sentence for you to learn " Do
    you want Fries with that?"

    Techie, May 24, 2004
  4. What '$' are you referring to? US; Australian; Singapore, Hong Kong etc.

    Slarty Bartfast

    Slarty Bartfast, May 24, 2004
  5. Oh, Colorado.... That must be 'US'.... yes, you are hopeful....

    Slarty Bartfast, May 24, 2004
  6. Diedra Lipskiesz

    MBA Guest

    Hey Diedra,

    Don't worry about the bottom line so soon, your knowledge
    will be useful, but two areas you should emphasise are:

    2) Communication (of any subject e.g. technical knowledge)
    3) Emotional connection with fellow workers

    You can have all the 1) Knowledge, but without 2 and 3
    you'll be an expensive techie with no room to move. You
    have to go the interviews and build on your abilities to
    influence decisions and how you're going to help grow in
    their organisation.

    You'll be fine, good luck with the interviews, ignore the
    negative!

    All the best,
    MBA

    MBA, May 24, 2004
  7. I will start at the bottom but will not ever accept under
    too funny. Maybe you should have been lawyer.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004
  8. Diedra Lipskiesz

    Neil Guest

    you're kidding right?

    *Neil does quick USD-CND $ conversion*

    60K CDN a year. even in major centers like NY or LA where you pay more to
    live there so you get paid more, this is unrealistic. But, if this is the
    number you expect to get at the bottom, you have bought into the boot
    camp hipe. I have a bridge I'm willing to sell as well. Frisbee might
    have some prime Florida real estate for you.

    repeat after me, "drugs are bad", m'kay?

    Neil, May 24, 2004
  9. Diedra Lipskiesz

    Neil Guest

    I want mine biggie sized

    Neil, May 24, 2004
  10. Diedra Lipskiesz

    Neil Guest

    he will expect a $50k retainer with talk like that.

    Neil, May 24, 2004
  11. he will expect a $50k retainer with talk like that.

    and then he is going to rush you

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004
  12. repeat after me, "drugs are bad", m'kay?

    only if you have to pay for them!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004
  13. Diedra Lipskiesz

    Neil Guest

    You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He is
    going to go to jail.

    Neil, May 24, 2004
  14. Diedra Lipskiesz

    Neil Guest

    Elections have been anounced here in Canada for June 28th. While the wife
    and I were wathcing the news last night, they listed the official parties
    registered with Elections Canada. Included in with the Liberals,
    Conservatives and the like were the oddities such as the communist party,
    the marxist-lenninists and green party (though the greens are moving up
    on polling). The most astounding was the Marijana Party. (I think I may
    have attended a rally in high school, though I was unaware of any
    political affiliations) I'm interested to hear what thier economic plan
    will be...

    "Dude, so like, don't worry about the cash. We'll just print some
    more..."

    Neil, May 24, 2004
  15. "Dude, so like, don't worry about the cash. We'll just print some
    Sounds like a former brazilian finance minister.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 24, 2004
  16. Diedra Lipskiesz

    Neil Guest

    does Brazil have a Marijana Party? (political party, not the just "for
    fun" ones)

    Neil, May 24, 2004
  17. What do you mean my account is over-drawn? There's still checks left in my
    checkbook!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 24, 2004
  18. Diedra Lipskiesz

    Neil Guest

    wife works at a bank, has her own ID-ten-T incidents...

    Neil, May 24, 2004
  19. Diedra Lipskiesz

    no one Guest

    Not only that, but I didn't see any mention of any
    NETWORKING or SERVER OS install, configuration. What
    Does SE in MCSE stand for again? It isn't to provide MS
    Office help desk help, but that's all what you've shown
    is gonna get you. And for a hell of a lot less than
    $45K/yr. It took me 6 yrs to surpass the $45K mark and
    I've been an MCSE since '98.

    no one, May 24, 2004
  20. Diedra Lipskiesz

    JaR Guest

    MCSE is Access & Powerpoint?

    This is a troll, right? C'mon, who is this?

    JTYC you schmuck, is this you? Rowdy?

    Oh Deity, I hope this isn't a real post, someone is in for a hard
    collision with reality.

    JaR
    Amused Thug

    JaR, May 24, 2004