    I have not yet taken any certification on windows servers(2000 & 2003). Now
    am planning to take certification. Can I take it for windows server 2008
    directly. Is there exam available for Windows server 2008?

    Chandrika, Aug 18, 2009

  2. Chandrika

    John R Guest

    You can go directly at 2008 if you so desire.

    For 2003, start here...
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcse.aspx

    Note that MCSE is only available for Server 2003. For Server 2008, the cert
    is called MCITP and is availble for both System Administrator and Enterprise
    Administrator.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-windowsserver.aspx#tab3

    John R

    John R, Aug 18, 2009