    Who will be more employable? And who will be more looked upon by peers
    and employers?

    Thanks in advance.

    zeus, Jan 16, 2004

  2. zeus

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    What i mean "worth it" here is: if there are 3 people with same
    There's different needs for each one, but I think you'll find, especially
    within the next few years, that anything having to do with security will be
    more employable. So while you still might not find a job with MCSE:S, I
    think you'll be higher on the "list". But don't get the cert for that
    purpose alone. Make sure you actually are *interested* in whichever route
    you take. Of course, you need a job, but you'll make for a bad employee if
    you're not happy doing it. Too many people fall into this trap, and it's so
    hard (especially in this economy) to just switch jobs. Anyways, good luck.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004

  3. zeus

    Darth 2000 Guest

    KB - MCNGP "helpful thug" #26

    Helpful Thug. Haa haa haa!!
    I'll bash you, rob you, I'll even kick you in the grion. But I'll help you
    to your feet before fleeing!

    Darth 2000, Jan 17, 2004