    Is anyone able to download logos for the MCSE:Messaging or MCSA:Messaging?
    My profile has been updated and the links appear on the logo download page
    but the links are dead. Is it just me?

    Simon Geary, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Simon Geary

    CheeseBurger Guest

    I email them to, here's the unhelpfull answer:

    Thank you for your e-mail regarding access to the Logo benefit.

    We apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing. The Microsoft
    Certified Professional Program Logo Guidelines are available on the Training
    and Certification Web site and are included in every new welcome kit issued.
    Please read the logo guidelines to learn the appropriate uses of your
    certification logo. The guidelines also describe inappropriate uses of the
    logo and your rights and responsibilities related to logo use.
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/policies/logo.asp

    Please let us know if you experience any problems when entering accessing
    the area. When describing problems, please be very detailed and specific and
    include all the information you can.

    If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you
    for contacting Microsoft.

    Cynthia

    CheeseBurger, Sep 12, 2003

  3. I contacted our internal Training and and Certifications earlier--they are
    addressing this issue.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."