  1. Bruno Nóbrega

    Cerebrus Guest

    Naah... he's just bragging. I'm much more irresistible.

    Cerebrus, Feb 7, 2007

  2. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    marry me

    Neil, Feb 7, 2007

  3. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    HAH! You should SEE my chick magnet lapel pin collection...

    Neil, Feb 7, 2007
  4. Bruno Nóbrega

    Cerebrus Guest

    I consider it a Fowl to use that against young hens.

    Cerebrus, Feb 8, 2007
  5. Bruno Nóbrega

    kpg Guest

    Oh No...Please don't egg him on. I may have to yoke myself.

    kpg, Feb 8, 2007
  6. Bruno Nóbrega

    JaR Guest

    Ahhh you're just chicken. I don't think you can pullet off.

    JaR, Feb 8, 2007
  7. Bruno Nóbrega

    Cerebrus Guest

    Well, not for the poultry reward that you're offering. Besides, I'll
    have to check my event rooster to find time.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Feb 9, 2007
  8. Bruno Nóbrega

    catwalker63 Guest

    Cerebrus prattled ceaselessly:
    You need to stop now. Otherwise I will have to hurt you and not in a
    way that you find pleasant or exciting.

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Feb 9, 2007
  9. Bruno Nóbrega

    Cerebrus Guest

    Why, may I ask ? We boys weren't discussing cats, by any stretch of
    the imagination.

    *sulks*

    Cerebrus, Feb 9, 2007
  10. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    I find your assessment of the situation most fowl. Do you honestly expect
    me to fly the coop simply because you've decided to hen peck me? I am no
    chicken, young miss. I have no intention of being scared off like I was
    in a house haunted by a poultrygiest.

    Most of these have been grade "A" puns! The yokes on you, my little
    chickadee and no matter how big a flap you cause, you will not ride the
    roost around here with that kind of chirping. And no calling me a
    "pecker" simply because I have a talon for puns. (These have been
    eggscrutiating, haven't they?)

    Neil, Feb 9, 2007
  11. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    your imagining streching a cat?

    (I love cats....if they're cooked right....*runs*)

    Neil, Feb 9, 2007
  12. Bruno Nóbrega

    kpg Guest

    That's it - I'm going to purchase a box of adult diapers and drive
    non stop to canada to pay you a visit.

    kpg, Feb 9, 2007
  13. Bruno Nóbrega

    Kline Sphere Guest

    (I love cats....if they're cooked right....*runs*)

    my two cats are after you buddy.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  14. Bruno Nóbrega

    Kline Sphere Guest

    drive
    you're insane!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  15. Bruno Nóbrega

    kpg Guest

    I have 4 cats. Not by design, it just happened. I also
    have 2 dogs, a pot belly pig, a rabbit and a guinea pig.

    It's part of my hurricane disaster planning. As God
    is my witness, I'll never go hungry again!

    kpg, Feb 9, 2007
  16. Bruno Nóbrega

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I have 4 cats. Not by design, it just happened. I also
    lol
    were you in 'V' by any chance?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  17. Bruno Nóbrega

    Frisbee® Guest

    PotD

    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2007
  18. Bruno Nóbrega

    Frisbee® Guest

    I want to be the astronauuuuut {$1 to Bill Dana}

    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2007
  19. Bruno Nóbrega

    kpg Guest

    I saw "V", I liked it, but I can't for the life of me
    place the reference. Frankly my dear, I don't give a
    damn!

    kpg, Feb 9, 2007
  20. Bruno Nóbrega

    Kline Sphere Guest

    It's part of my hurricane disaster planning. As God
    well, they were hungry and from what can recall, they act little furry
    things like too!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007