    Ok, I will apreciate all info!!!

    Best regards,
    Bruno

    Bruno Nóbrega, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/overview/technologi
    es/default.mspx

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/b0ct

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the
    neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

    Neil, Jan 30, 2007

  3. Hi Neil,

    Thanks a lot for your help!!! You rock!!!

    Best,
    Bruno

    Bruno Nóbrega, Jan 31, 2007
  4. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    GOO LAWRD! I've accidently been helpful!

    *begins scrubbing off the disgusted feeling*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Darth Vader sleeps with a Teddywookie. Pass it on.

    Neil, Jan 31, 2007
  5. Bruno Nóbrega

    Kline Sphere Guest

    GOO LAWRD! I've accidently been helpful!

    pls b handing yor laPel pin in @ the door

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 31, 2007
  6. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    but, but, but...I didn't MEAN to be helpful...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Dear, do you think we should we tell the children when we move?

    Neil, Jan 31, 2007
  7. Bruno Nóbrega

    catwalker63 Guest

    You can't help it. You're training panties are always showing.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 31, 2007
  8. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    HAH! shows what you know. I'm goin commando today.

    --
    The Inter"just call me floppy"Neil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source.

    Neil, Feb 1, 2007
  9. TMI

    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 1, 2007
  10. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    maybe for you, but I know that Catwalker wanted to know...

    ....she's madly in love with me.

    Neil, Feb 1, 2007
  11. Bruno Nóbrega

    catwalker63 Guest

    Someone check his medication. He's delusional again.

    catwalker63, Feb 1, 2007
  12. Bruno Nóbrega

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yeah cuz we all know it's ME you're in love with.

    Frisbee®, Feb 1, 2007
  13. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    you want me, you know you do...

    ....after all, I'm middle aged, married, mortgaged to the hilt, 2 kids,
    work in I.T. which means I have no money, all my friends are "virtual",
    I'm physically unfit, and likely to gain a pot-belly any day...HOW CAN
    YOU RESIST!?!?!?!

    Neil, Feb 1, 2007
  14. Bruno Nóbrega

    catwalker63 Guest

    Yep, just as I thought. Time to tweak the meds again.

    catwalker63, Feb 1, 2007
  15. Bruno Nóbrega

    catwalker63 Guest

    That was supposed to be a secret.

    catwalker63, Feb 1, 2007
  16. Bruno Nóbrega

    Neil Guest

    ok, I'm all doped up now...and you still want me

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - (Ice rocks hit the hull) "Captain, we are being hailed."

    Neil, Feb 2, 2007
  17. Bruno Nóbrega

    Guest Guest

    HI
    Jay here i want to pass all exam mcse on 2003 server as early as possible
    pls
    guide me what is the simple way to get these.

    Guest, Feb 2, 2007
  18. Bruno Nóbrega

    Cerebrus Guest

    Easy-peasy ! Just lie down, close your eyes, and start dreaming.
    Nothing could be simpler.
    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    (Dreamers Inc.)
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Feb 2, 2007
  19. Bruno Nóbrega

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 2, 2007
  20. Bruno Nóbrega

    Julia Guest

    You say that like there's something wrong with that.

    Julia, Feb 6, 2007