MCSE|MCSA|CCNA|CCNP|SCJP EXAM SERVICE

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by ciscoexpert, Jan 22, 2006.

  1. ciscoexpert

    ciscoexpert Guest

    IT exam service for you --------IT exam service for you !you can obtain
    the certification in home!

    We can test for you ,let you obtain IT certification as follows in home

    IT exam service Provide WIN2000 MCSE+MCDBA〠MCSDã€MCSA; CCNAã€CCDA
    ã€CCNPã€CCDPã€CCIPã€CCSPã€CCIEã€SCJPã€JAVAã€CIWã€Oracle
    Special service-------- IT exam service for you, you can obtain the
    certification in home. To get more information,please visit our
    website: http://www.ciscotimes.net/En/gunman.htm

    We'll offer you better service and good price if you take our IT exam
    service.I can be reached by the following means:

    MSN:

    ICQ: 192085166

    Website: http://www.ciscotimes.net

    ciscoexpert, Jan 22, 2006