    cards and letterheads?

    Filthy Rich
    Music House

    Filthy Rich, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Depends on what your electives were. The IIS3 exam is no longer credited, so
    if you did IIS4 then you shoudl still be OK.

    Brendon Rogers, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Filthy Rich

    Ron Williams Guest

    Yes you are. But many are upgrading to the 2000, 2003
    generation. if you decide to upgrade, you will have to
    take the whole 2003 track...most of the NT4.0 classes
    dont carry over.

    good luck to you..

    Ron Williams, Aug 12, 2003
  4. Possibly incorrect Ron.

    It depends entirely on what exams he did for the NT4 MCSE.

    From: http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/faq.asp

    Q. I was an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0. One of my elective exams, Exam 70-077:
    Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Internet Information Server 3.0 and
    Microsoft Index Server 1.1, was discontinued on June 30, 2000, and I did not
    pass a current replacement exam before the June 30, 2001, deadline. Am I
    still certified as an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0?

    A. You are no longer certified as an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0. To be
    certified as an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0, you must have met both the core and
    elective requirements for NT 4.0. Exam 70-077 was discontinued in June 2000
    as part of the Windows NT 3.51 exam discontinuations. If you did not meet
    the upgrade requirements for Exam 70-077 by June 30, 2001, then you are no
    longer certified on Windows NT 4.0. See Discontinuation of Exams for more
    information.

    Q. In the case above, if I now pass a current MCSE elective exam to replace
    discontinued Exam 70-077, will I be certified again?

    A. Yes, if you pass a current MCSE elective now, you will again be
    certified as an MCSE on Windows NT 4.0. Please see the MCSE on Windows NT
    4.0 requirements page for details on electives that are currently available.

    Brendon Rogers, Aug 13, 2003
  5. Filthy Rich

    |{evin Guest

    Another thing... can you stop with the ass-backwards posting? Do you
    answer people in person before they ask you a question?

    A: Top posters
    Q: What's one of the most annoying things on usenet?

    |{evin, Aug 13, 2003
  6. Filthy Rich

    Consultant Guest

    i resent that ;-)

    Consultant, Aug 13, 2003
  7. Filthy Rich

    Maestro Guest

    Who the f*ck do you think that you are to dictate how
    anyone post in this newsgroup. If you don't like the way
    they're posted, skip em. Perhaps you're ass backwards!
    Some of the crap complained about in here borders on
    ridiculous. If that's the only thing you have to worry
    about you're living a divine life. You bottom posting...
    oh nevermind.

    Maestro, Aug 13, 2003
  8. He was not dictating, he was asking.
    That would be fine if there was some way to know before opening the post
    that it was top-posted. I don't see to many subject lines with [Warning:
    Top poster] included.
    Do you read from bottom to top? Do you also read from right to left?
    Shalom!
    We'll cross that border someday. Stay tuned.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 13, 2003
  9. Filthy Rich

    Jtyc Guest

    Your inline posting is difficult to read. Please refrain from doing so in
    the future. Or if possible create a diagram so that I may better follow
    your discussion.

    Thank you.

    Jtyc, Aug 13, 2003
  10. Filthy Rich

    Jtyc Guest

    Your ready complience offends me. Please refrain from being so easy going
    in the future.

    Thank you.

    Jtyc, Aug 13, 2003
  11. Filthy Rich

    billyw Guest

    top posting/ bottom posting.. it's really the content that matters..
    hmmm, well you know what i mean

    I went off on a rant, but my only real point was that
    there are some that prefer top posting and have their
    reasons and some that prefer bottom posting and have their
    reasons. Neither is right or wrong regardless of our
    personal opinions. It made no sense to me to attack the
    bottom to top, but at the same time if I already know
    what's been posted I don't want to have to scroll through
    a bunch of old stuff to get to the new stuff. That may
    not make sense to you and that's fine. Like I said we
    have preferences (reasons).

    As a side note though, if I had my way top posting would
    be the law... :)

    billyw, Aug 13, 2003
  12. Filthy Rich

    |{evin Guest

    Hehehe.. but you do, knowing it's wrong,. just to be a butt... he's
    doing it because he's clueless.

    |{evin, Aug 13, 2003
  13. Filthy Rich

    |{evin Guest

    Thank goodness you don't have your way. The millions of people who
    know how to post properly would likely try to hunt you down and 'show
    you the way'

    |{evin, Aug 13, 2003
  14. Filthy Rich

    Maestro Guest

    No, because I'd send them all to Top Posting Bootcamp.

    Maestro, Aug 14, 2003
  15. Filthy Rich

    Consultant Guest

    true, true