    Regards

    Mark Wilson
    MCSA

    Mark Wilson, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Mark

    That's the way i read the website as well, but also be aware that 70-028 and
    70-029 are being discontinued soon.

    Also the following not applies:

    Exams 70-019, 70-028, and 70-029 cannot be used to fulfill MCDBA on
    Microsoft SQL Server 2000 certification requirements if combined with exams
    70-290 or 70-291. Please see the Windows Server 2003 exam FAQ for more
    details.

    Brian
    MCP, MCSA, MCSE

    Brian Warren \(Home\), Sep 30, 2003

  3. Mark Wilson

    Jim Guest

    Just to second that, you can use the 70-29X series and
    the 70-228/9 together for the MSCE 2003 and MCDBA. It is
    on the MSFT site.

    Jim, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Mark Wilson

    BJ Guest

    I did exactly that and got my MCSE and MCDBA at the same
    time.

    BJ, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Mark Wilson

    Doug Hart Guest