    PLEASE TO BE E-MAILING ME DUMPS FOR EBAY TECH SUPPORT

    THANKING YOU

    RGS

    FrisbeeĀ®, Mar 23, 2006

  2. High Hopes

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    actually, high hopes was given some very good advice. i wish someone
    gave me the same back when i was younger and was putting stupid MCP,
    MCSA and MCSE logo's on my resume and having the experienced IT guys
    laugh at me.

    cardinal rule of resume writing, keep it to 2 pages and white space is
    precious. do you really want be wasting your resume space with jpg's.
    list your designations in one line. that's enough. if they are really
    interested it you, they will call you in and test and question the
    be-jesus out of you to make sure you aren't clueless.

    :-|

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 24, 2006

  3. High Hopes

    Guest Guest

    Before you say that, you should check with the MCSE guidelines from
    Microsoft. You can download and use the logo (or any other your qualified
    for) on your resume or business card. Jon Martinez MCSE, MCT, A+

    Guest, Mar 31, 2006
  4. High Hopes

    Guest Guest

  5. High Hopes

    Guest Guest

  6. High Hopes

    JaR Guest

    What's your point?

    I _can_ go to a job interview wearing spandex. That does not mean I
    _should_ wear spandex to a job intterview.

    JaR, Mar 31, 2006
  7. High Hopes

    CBIC Guest

    So that's what I've been doing wrong.

    CBIC, Mar 31, 2006
  8. High Hopes

    Briscobar Guest

    Nono. It's just *JaR* who shouldn't go to an interview wearing spandex. You,
    Doom, are one sexy man, and encouraged to wear form-fitting clothing at
    every opportunity.

    /doesn't know what doom looks like
    //doesn't particularly care
    ///not gay
    ////not that there's anything wrong with that

    Briscobar, Mar 31, 2006
  9. High Hopes

    JaR Guest

    I have found wearing spandex in certain situations to be salubrious. For
    example, if I wear my spandex cycling shorts to the all-you-can-eat
    Chinese place, I never have to stand in line, and frequently get my meal
    for free if I agree to forgo the dessert line! Not only that, but the
    last time I wore my thong on a crowded bus, several ladies got up and
    gave me their seats. In fact, they allowed me to have the entire bus to
    myself!

    JaR, Mar 31, 2006
  10. High Hopes

    CBIC Guest

    My new favorite word is salubrious.

    CBIC, Mar 31, 2006
  11. High Hopes

    Neil Guest

    sounds very....moist.

    Neil, Mar 31, 2006
  12. High Hopes

    Neil Guest

    I cannot begin to descibe my current level of revulsion.

    Neil, Mar 31, 2006
  13. High Hopes

    JaR Guest

    That's a funny way to spell "envy"

    JaR, Mar 31, 2006
  14. High Hopes

    Neil Guest

    that's a funny way to say "threw up a little in my mouth"

    Neil, Mar 31, 2006
  15. High Hopes

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    I am going to pretend this thread never happened.

    LRM, Apr 1, 2006
  16. High Hopes

    Neil Guest

    would that I could as well. Sadly, I will require therapy for many, many
    years.

    Neil, Apr 1, 2006
  17. High Hopes

    Jtyc Guest

    Before you say that, you should check with the MCSE guidelines from
    I don't care what the guidelines say. It looks lame on a resume.

    But, then again that is just my personal opinion. You go ahead and do
    whatever floats your boat.

    Jtyc, Apr 3, 2006
  18. High Hopes

    Neil Guest

    I just wear the lapel pins and jingle my way into the interview...

    Neil, Apr 3, 2006
  19. High Hopes

    JaR Guest

    I have them tatooed on my butt cheeks. That way, if I wear a thong to the
    interview...

    JaR, Apr 3, 2006
  20. High Hopes

    MitchS Guest

    Maybe Alzheimer's will kick in before you blow too much for the shrink.

    MitchS, Apr 3, 2006