    This, of course, is helpful, because if you wish to avoid receiving messages
    to shut your hole, you can 'opt-out' of the shut your hole mailer.

    MCSB

    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006

  2. Keep your hole open.

    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006

  3. It's ok. You can keep it on there. Just don't put something like 'My second
    cousin is Jessica Alba, and I like to play with Tinker Toys'. Otherwise,
    we'll have to call you Carl.

    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006
  4. thank you for keeping your hole open.

    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006
  5. His website tingles my snorkel:

    'Cacti Developers has a domain name! -- http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net'

    "My Bologna has a first name! O S C A R"

    And, he apparently has powers and abilities beyond those of mortal men:

    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 22, 2006
  6. High Hopes

    Jtyc Guest

    what does that mean ?

    It means, don't put the logo on your resume.

    That was helpful, it was good advice. Don't be a wanker because you happen
    to disagree with him.

    Hope this helps! Have a nice day!

    Jtyc, Mar 22, 2006
  7. High Hopes

    Jtyc Guest

    I put my A+ logo on my resume!

    Lamer...

    I just wear the lapel pin.

    Jtyc, Mar 22, 2006
  8. High Hopes

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dang... that does sound better than carrying around the framed certificate.

    But don't people have to get really close up to be able to read it?

    I've been thinking about getting a t-shirt made up with the letters in
    REALLY BIG TYPE.

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  9. High Hopes

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] did cause the
    We already have Goatse for that.

    TBone, Mar 22, 2006
  10. High Hopes

    CBIC Guest

    That was completely uncalled for.

    CBIC, Mar 22, 2006
  11. High Hopes

    Briscobar Guest

    I hate people like you.

    Briscobar, Mar 22, 2006
  12. March 22, 2006

    Yea... it didn't for a while.... and it is my huge sandbox for new
    technological tests -- even if they are only behind the scenes.

    And BTW, that poll was before the blog was implemented... remember, it says
    Poll Archive.

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site/Blog: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

    "Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]"

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Mar 22, 2006
  13. High Hopes

    lowdes Guest

    You need help

    "Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]"

    lowdes, Mar 22, 2006
  14. High Hopes

    High Hopes Guest

    i didnt thoght i'll be so popular here!
    i love you too!

    High Hopes, Mar 22, 2006
  15. << While I was at work, Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]
    spurted out:
    I did forget to mention the Tinker Toys, didn't I?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 22, 2006
  16. High Hopes

    Frisbee® Guest

    Apology not accepted.

    Please to kindly do the needful and be googling English Grammar.

    RGS

    Frisbee®, Mar 22, 2006
  17. High Hopes

    Grep Guest

    WOOT! oh.....and a......I would leave the logo off of your resume.

    Grep, Mar 22, 2006
  18. High Hopes

    High Hopes Guest

    Let me "open my hole" and add, if you can't figure how to log into the
    MCP

    I DONT DESERVE IT, BLOODY ASS CLOWN, I JUST GOT SELECTED IN EBAY TECH
    SUPPORT

    High Hopes, Mar 23, 2006
  19. High Hopes

    TechGeekPro Guest