    exam and become a microsoft certified system engineer.

    thanks

    Isaac Johnnie

    Isaac Johnnie, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Isaac Johnnie

    molsonexpert Guest

    There's a contact in Nigeria. I can't remember his name, but if you sent him
    money and your bank account info he'll send you $15 million.

    hth.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Sep 24, 2004

  3. His name is Medulla Oblongata, IIRC

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 24, 2004
  4. Isaac Johnnie

    Neil Guest

    no it was Medulla Oblongata II. Medulla Oblongata was his father...

    Neil, Sep 24, 2004
  5. Isaac Johnnie

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Sep 24, 2004
  6. I am Medulla Oblongata II. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 24, 2004
  7. Isaac Johnnie

    Neil Guest

    WTF!?!? I don't have 6 fingers on my right hand!?!

    Neil, Sep 24, 2004
  8. Isaac Johnnie

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    This thread has performed an illegal PB operation and will be shut down. If
    the problem persists, contact your local Blockbuster and rent the video.

    Miracle Max

    JaR, Sep 24, 2004
  9. Isaac Johnnie

    molsonexpert Guest

    That's your answer to everything. What are you, Sam Walton's ghost?

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Sep 24, 2004
  10. Isaac Johnnie

    T-Bone Guest

    Sorry, you used the joke already today.

    Strain a bit!

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 24, 2004
  11. I guess that's what I get for [email protected] The Princess Bride.

    --
    Fris "Paper MCPBQ" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 24, 2004
  12. Isaac Johnnie

    Neil Guest

    don't listen...I think it's all a blathe....

    Neil, Sep 24, 2004
  13. Isaac Johnnie

    Neil Guest

    You've fallen for one of the classic blunders...

    Neil, Sep 24, 2004
  14. Isaac Johnnie

    kpg Guest

    XL? XL?

    What's with all the Roman Numerals?

    Just because you have a cool Roman Numeral thing
    going on doesn't impress me. Besides mine is bigger!

    kpg, Sep 24, 2004
  15. Isaac Johnnie

    Neil Guest

    feh, mine indicates you have to be over 18 to enjoy me and arousing to
    watch

    Neil, Sep 24, 2004
  16. Isaac Johnnie

    T-Bone Guest

    Yours is longer, but mine is eXtra Large.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    Where you're this big, they call you mister.

    T-Bone, Sep 24, 2004
  17. circa Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:11:51 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    IX.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 25, 2004
  18. Isaac Johnnie

    Neil Guest

    you X?

    me tarzan...

    Neil, Sep 25, 2004
  19. circa Sat, 25 Sep 2004 04:29:00 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    <grunt>

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 25, 2004
  20. Isaac Johnnie