    solutions. The cost is about 60% cheaper than in the UK.
    Its a 50 day boot camp.

    Has anyone else done the course in India ?

    Peter \(UK\), Jul 20, 2004

  2. Peter \(UK\)

    Rick Guest

    Dont drink the water (Hmm or is that Mexico)

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Peter \(UK\)

    JC Guest

    Bravery has it's own reward.

    JC, Jul 21, 2004
  4. I didn't do the MCSE but did the CCNA there and spoke to
    quite a few people.

    The trainers are pretty much the same as anywhere else.
    You can get some great ones who are certified trainers
    with plenty of real world knowledge, others who are paper
    certified trainers (know the books backwards but that's
    it), then there's a few who aren't qualified.

    Time of year is VERY important. If you go now it will be
    very wet and very hot. I went over a couple of months ago
    when it was 43-47 degrees cel. during the day and 25-31 at
    night, which made it extremely hard to focus. I was fading
    by 3pm, would go back to the hotel for a rest, then study
    for a couple of hours at night.

    Even the regular MCSE boot camp is no picnic. Cramming
    for 1 exam per week sucked, with many choosing to extend
    their stay by a couple of weeks longer so they could study
    for the exams. The fast & extra-fast tracks are insane.
    I saw 1 guy who was passing on the fast track (1/2 time).
    He was sitting 2 exams per week and was like a sponge
    taking up information. If you're not a speed reader &
    quick learner you're better off paying a couple hundred
    more pounds for the regular course.

    They don't use MS training material, and you review for
    the exams using Testkings. I was told the Testkings were
    so close to the real tests if you studied just those you'd
    pass most exams.

    The training centre in Delhi is a complete dump, but
    functional. You'll never see any outside pictures of that
    one on the website, although I've been told the one in the
    Himalayas is great and the views are fantastic and well
    worth the additional cost if you're thinking of spending a
    month over there.

    At the Delhi office there were about 30-40 students there,
    and about 70% of those stayed in the 3-star Rangoli Hotel.
    It was better than I thought. It had a queen bed, fan,
    air-con & 75 channel cable tv (about 5 in english).

    Personally I wouldn't do it again. If I have the money to
    take a month off work, I'll do it myself. But for many
    others, a classroom environment may be just what is nedeed
    to help them focus on the task at hand so as long as you
    go at the right time of year you might find it's the best
    thing you even did.

    SteveC

    Stephen Carter, Jul 21, 2004
  5. Dont drink the water (Hmm or is that Mexico)

    both.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Bravery has it's own reward.

    sometimes it pays to be coward!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  7. They don't use MS training material, and you review for
    oh for f.u.c.k sake.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  8. Peter \(UK\)

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    it is real

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 21, 2004
  9. They don't use MS training material, and you review for
    I'm going to explode soon

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  10. Peter \(UK\)

    Consultant Guest

    new updates

    Consultant, Jul 21, 2004
  11. Peter \(UK\)

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    the best for boom

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 21, 2004
  12. Time for one of those express ordnance deliveries.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  13. Peter \(UK\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    They're everywhere, these A S S F U C K E R S! I'm never leaving the house
    again!

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2004
  14. They're everywhere, these A S S F U C K E R S! I'm never leaving the house
    I reconstructing the bomb shelter as we speak....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  15. Peter \(UK\)

    catwalker63 Guest

    I knew I could count on you to be sensible!

    catwalker63, Jul 21, 2004
  16. I knew I could count on you to be sensible!

    it's onl;y bully beef for me from now on!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004
  17. Peter \(UK\)

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And these are the assfcukers we are outsourcing our jobs to!?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004
  18. And these are the assfcukers we are outsourcing our jobs to!?

    it's a mad world.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 21, 2004