    tell me which one is the best to go for...(or which school i should never go
    to)

    many thanks

    Guest, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Guest

    Dragon Guest

    hmmm, I don't know. I plan to take a trip to HK in about a month, then I
    might know.

    Dragon, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    glad to have you on board. the bathrooms are that way --------------->

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Dragon climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant over in
    Kowloon.

    JaR
    Hungry Candidate

    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Cool. Bring us back some of that duck from the Peking Restaurant over in
    I ordered a large pizza over there and it was the size of a small plate.

    No wonder they are all so small. They don't eat!

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    who is this?

    and where teh heck have you been?

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Well, for $Deity's sake. You went to the wrong city for pizza.

    Hong Kong is more known for the bratwurst & saurkraut.

    JaR
    Epicurian Candidate

    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Hong Kong is more known for the bratwurst & saurkraut.

    I didn't find any German restuarants there.

    Although they had some British pubs... Carlsberg and Fosters being the most
    popular of beers.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    and where teh heck have you been?

    Busy. Vacation.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    You must not have looked in the right places. Every Lederhosen dealer in HK
    has an attached Gasthaus.

    JaR
    Oriental Candidate

    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    You must not have looked in the right places. Every Lederhosen dealer in
    HK
    I wasn't looking for Lederhosen. I shall have to make a mental note to look
    for some next time I'm that way.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Silly man. You missed out on a gastronomic, if not a sartorial, treat!

    Pizza indeed.

    Pfft.

    JaR
    Pitying Candidate

    JaR, Oct 20, 2004
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Pizza indeed.

    I ate at McDonald's as well. You ever try that place? Awesome man. If you
    are ever in Honk Kong, I highly recommend it.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Right! That does it. This thread is hereby terminated for being rediculous.
    Sorry, but I don't make up the rules.

    Move along, now. Nothing to see.

    JaR
    Terminator Candidate

    JaR, Oct 21, 2004
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    wadja have, Mcmoo goo gai pan?

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    PHWEEEEEETT!!!

    Excessive silliness. 5 yard penalty and loss of down.

    JaR
    Ref Can

    JaR, Oct 21, 2004
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    thought that was a prerequisite for this bunch...

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  18. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    And don't spill beer on the carpet! It's new!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  19. Let's don't be silly. EVERYONE knows that the best spaghettit can be gotten
    in Hong Kong.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 21, 2004
  20. Lou: Y'know, I went to the McDonalds in uh Shelbyville on Friday night.
    Wiggum: The McWhat?
    Lou: Uh, the McDonalds restaraunt. I never heard of it either, but they have
    over 2000 locations in this state alone.
    Eddie: Hmm. Must have sprung up overnight.
    Lou: You know the funniest thing though? It's the little differences.
    Wiggum: Example
    Lou: Well at McDonalds you can buy a Krusty Burger with cheese, right, but,
    they don't call it a Krusty Burger with cheese.
    Wiggum: Get out.. well what do they call it?
    Lou: A Quarter Pounder with cheese.
    Wiggum: A Quarter Pounder with cheese? Well I can picture the cheese, but...
    uh. Do they have 'Krusty Partially Gelagnated Non Dairy Gum Based
    Beverages'?
    Lou: MmmHmm, they call them "Shakes".
    Eddie: Shakes. You don't know what you're gettin'.

    --
    Fris "I'll have a KPGNDGBB please, chocolate" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 21, 2004