    myself listed as an MCSE as of july 3th. Problem is I have only taken 6
    exams: 290, 291, 293, 294, 297, 620, and I am still missing an elective.
    Can anybody tell me is this mistake or what?

    Roman, Oct 4, 2009

  2. U sure you don't have a 70-270 or a 70-210 somewhere in that mix?
    Or some other exam that would qualify as an elective?

    If not, then they've given you double-credit for the 70-620 as both the
    Client OS exam and the Elective,
    and that would be a mistake.

    Now, I'm also intrigued that you've "just received" an email congratulating
    you for something that was posted to the transcript three months ago.

    Incidentally, what was the exam you took on July 3rd that triggered this
    change?

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Oct 4, 2009

  3. Roman

    Roman Guest

    Yes, I was passed last exam 3 month ago and just received. 620 is the last
    one.
    By the way 297 can be elective too.
    Thanks.

    Roman, Oct 4, 2009
  4. 70-297 is only an elective if you've also taken the 70-298.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Oct 5, 2009