MCSE, I am commiiiiiing

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Alan Mustafa, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. Alan Mustafa

    Alan Mustafa Guest

    Hi all,

    and finaly I did it. After all those hard work and
    strugles, and all those nightmares I did it. And I am
    telling you MCSE, I am comming to get you. Although today
    I passed my second exam of W2k server (70-215) after 70-
    210, and still I've got long way to go, but I am telling
    you, I am commiiiiing,

    If I intrupted anything, please do forgive me. Becuase I
    am so glad to pass those exams; and just between us,
    Microsoft is so tough to get a small qualification out of
    it. Isn't it?

    Good luck till next time ;-)

    Alan Mustafa
    Iraqi Kurdish
    Second happiness after War in Iraq
    and still waiting for the last news.

    Stop that alan, here is not a place for politics, just IT.

    Sorry again. Just I am happy.

    Alan Mustafa, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Alan Mustafa

    Gary - US Guest

    You are coming over passing 215? Man......more power to you.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 4, 2003

  3. First of all, please take note that the word "coming" used in an "excited"
    context has a completely different connotation than its literal definition.

    Second of all, Microsoft is one of the easiest companies to get a small
    qualification out of.

    And third of all, here *IS* the place for politics.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 4, 2003
  4. Alan Mustafa

    Consultant Guest

    i am mustafa, i am the man who will be killing you now

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2003
  5. Alan Mustafa

    |{evin Guest

    You damn right!

    |{evin, Aug 5, 2003
  6. Alan Mustafa

    Alan Mustafa Guest

    Thank you guys,

    Thanks for replays with all those hidden supports. Thanks
    to you too Politician and your comments.

    Till next time have a nice day.

    Alan Mustafa, Aug 5, 2003
  7. Alan Mustafa

    Gary - US Guest

    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...wasn't that sweet? I think he might have a thing for you
    PS. You warranted a special "by name" mention.

    Gary - US, Aug 5, 2003