    jad Guest

    I am hiring an MCSE - how do I check direct with Microsoft
    if this person has qualified?

    jad, Apr 19, 2004

  2. jad

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ask to see the lapel pin. Or have them log into the secure site and print
    out transcripts. I don't believe you can just give MS a call and expect them
    to be able to tell you so-and-so is MCSE certified.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 19, 2004

  3. jad

    Typh0n Guest

    Ask your candidate to provide a printed copy of their transcript or get them
    to show you on MS site when you interview them.

    Typh0n, Apr 19, 2004
  4. jad

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    if they are a good mcse, they should have multiple lapel pins lined up nice
    and neatly along the top of left shirt pocket.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 19, 2004
  5. jad

    Neil Guest

    not without an MCP ID and I would not give that out to just anybody.
    (nope wait, I do every time I finish a MOC class. But I would not
    recommend joe schmo do it.)

    Neil, Apr 19, 2004
  6. jad

    Neil Guest

    ask the candidate for his transcript printed from the MCP secure site. He
    could do this right in front of you if you are that concerned...

    Neil, Apr 19, 2004
  7. jad

    Neil Guest

    I keep mine on my baseball cap. (call it my pin hat as I wear it on my
    pin head)

    Neil, Apr 19, 2004
  8. jad

    Consultant Guest

    sit him down in front of a pc and ask him to find the requirements for the
    2003 mcse track.

    Consultant, Apr 19, 2004
  9. jad

    JaR Guest

    Consultant opined, On 4/19/04 6:55 AM:
    And Google.

    JaR, Apr 19, 2004
  10. jad

    Consultant Guest

    you're hired!

    Consultant, Apr 19, 2004
  11. jad

    JaR Guest

    Consultant opined, On 4/19/04 10:30 AM:
    Not if I have to move to the PeepRep of C!

    Thanx anyway.

    JaR
    PacNW Thug

    JaR, Apr 19, 2004
  12. jad

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Then you're in! The job is in New Delhi, my friend.

    Best Regards,

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 19, 2004
  13. jad

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/19/04 10:57 AM:
    Oh well then, I can start right away! Provided, of course, the curry and
    chapatis are ready.

    JaR
    Hot Thug

    JaR, Apr 19, 2004
  14. jad

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You'll have a 15 hour plane ride, I'm sure they can whip up some spicy
    stinky food for you in that amount of time.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 19, 2004
  15. jad

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 4/19/04 11:59 AM:
    No, that's okay, I'll just drive the ol' Buick. Shouldn't take more'n a
    couple weeks to get there, right?

    JaR
    Driven Thug

    JaR, Apr 19, 2004
  16. jad

    Neil Guest

    expect similar results as experienced by my Ferarri (which you still
    haven't replaced...)

    Neil, Apr 19, 2004
  17. jad

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/19/04 1:34 PM:
    Not MY fault the Ferrari couldn't take a little unexpected dampness!
    Take it up with the guys in Maranello. Should be under warranty.

    The Buick should be alright, it's been undercoated!

    JaR
    Flying Dutchman Thug

    JaR, Apr 19, 2004
  18. jad

    Neil Guest

    they claim it was abuse. no warranty.

    and as for the breast enlargement, I have a few complaints there too. the
    parts that aren't sagging are lumpy. kind of like leaving silly putty on
    the window too long on a sunny day.

    :(

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  19. jad

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/19/04 4:30 PM:
    Isn't that just the way it is! Nobody takes responsibility anymore, just
    passing the buck.
    Yes, well you must have applied it incorrectly. At any rate, it's not my
    fault. Besides, the warranty has expired.

    JaR
    Covered Thug

    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  20. Isn't that just the way it is! Nobody takes responsibility anymore, just
    Too right!

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISION!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2004