    devices. has anyone tried any os these and can you give me mor
    information

    hotlav

    hotlava, Dec 24, 2003

  2. hotlava

    Papyna.BO Guest

    Sorry

    I didn't hear any information about that. :)

    Papyna.BO, Dec 27, 2003

  3. hotlava

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I was happily strolling along my merry little way in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, when I looked down and saw a little note
    sybex have flash cards for palm's on some of the cd's that come with their
    study materials/books. i believe they are flash cards.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 27, 2003
  4. hotlava

    iCertify.net Guest

    Hi hotlava,

    I find your post rather interesting, because the test preps for Palm OS are
    owned by hotlava software. It's one thing to cross post your advertising to
    every newsgroup out there -which I and several others find tiring. However,
    its a way worse offence when you lie in your post and use deception to get
    new customers. In your post you said you heard there were a number of test
    prep products for the Palm OS, however you didn't mention that of course you
    know that there are because you own the company. You also asked people to
    give you more information about the products - try looking at your own
    website - I'm sure you have more information about hotlava software than
    anybody on the newsgroup - don't you hotlava???
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 30, 2003