    dear friends,
    i am a new commer of this group. i want mcse course syllabus details
    and how many papers does exam preparation and what r they...

    Guest, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Well for me, I'm using about 8,000 papers and they are the pages of the
    Sybex MCSE Study Guides and The Microsoft Press Self Paced Study guides.
    Not to mention 8 CBT Nuggets modules and 8 Transcender study guides with
    practice tests and a few hundred thousand KB articles. But you can find
    additional info if that isn't enough. BTW, if you make it through all of
    that, the syllabus details won't matter.

    HTH HAND

    MitchS, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    Briscobar, Mar 21, 2006
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    dear friends,

    timmmmaaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2006
  5. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    They only give you one sheet of paper and you have to turn it in.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  6. Guest

    santu.kathuria

    Joined: