    I have my CompTIA A+ and my Network+. It was my understanding that these
    together will work as my elective for my MCSA/MCSE certification. Is this
    still true for the Server 2003 track of those certifications?

    Guest, Jul 21, 2005

  2. It's hard to tell. The MCSE:2003 page on MS Learning doesn't list the
    combo as applicable, but the certification tracker tool lists "A+ and
    Security+" as valid electives for MCSE:2000 and MCSE:2003. This could be
    a data entry error that's meant to say "A+ and Network+".

    You should probably make an official inquiry.

    Toby Jennings, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Where OF who should i direct the office inquiry to?? do you have an email
    address or web page that i can go to?

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005
  4. No....They can be an elective for the MCSA but not the MCSE. However the
    CompTIA Security+ can be an elective for either...

    MCSA elective Options are:
    A+ and Net+
    A+ and Server+
    Security+
    MCDST

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jul 27, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thank you all for the info, thats what i needed to know

    Guest, Jul 29, 2005