    this mean that you can select it for your elective exam on MCSE 2000 and at
    the same time obtain your MCSA certification?

    Thanks in advance.

    Rick, May 28, 2004

  2. Rick

    Neil Guest

    has been since its introduction and yes it applies to both certs

    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    Neil, May 28, 2004

  3. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Thank you for the response.

    I think they may have changed this, because a year ago the 70-218 exam ONLY
    applied to the MCSA certification.

    Rick

    Rick, May 28, 2004
  4. Rick

    Neil Guest

    *Scratches head*
    I thought it was an MCSE elective. hmm! maybe I was thinking of 70-244...
    (so many exams, so few brain cells)

    Neil, May 28, 2004
  5. Rick

    JaR Guest

    Nope, you are right. 218 has always been a MCSE elective. I took it
    over two years ago with the idea of picking up MCSA on the way to MCSE.

    JaR
    Correct Thug

    JaR, May 28, 2004
  6. Rick

    Neil Guest

    Thanks, I will postpone my Alzhiemer's tests

    (what was I doing?...)

    Neil, May 28, 2004
  7. Rick

    Worm Guest

    Thanks, I will postpone my Alzhiemer's tests <

    "A new test every time I take it!"

    Worm, May 28, 2004
  8. Rick

    Neil Guest