    I heard that the MCSE and the MCAD certifications are equivalent to a
    bachelor degree in the computer science in the USA, is this right?
    Thanks in advance for your care.

    Dr. DaeMoN, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Dr. DaeMoN

    catwalker63 Guest

    Don't believe everything you hear.

    catwalker63, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Dr. DaeMoN

    JaR Guest

    No, they are not.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Dr. DaeMoN

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    they sure are, billy bob. please make sure you highlight that little
    revelation on your online resume so we all can benefit.

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004
  5. I heard that the MCSE and the MCAD certifications are equivalent to a
    what else did the little pixie tell you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2004
  6. Dr. DaeMoN

    Steve Guest

    There are schools that have degree programs that include
    MCSE classes but you still need English, Math, Science
    and all the rest of the classes to get the degree (120
    credits for the bachelor's degree in most schools) MCSE
    classes are probably around 20 credits out of 120 you
    need for the degree.

    Steve, Jul 27, 2004
  7. Dr. DaeMoN

    Consultant Guest

    yes dr., that is correct, just like that a+ cert you got that gave you your
    phd.

    Consultant, Jul 27, 2004
  8. Dr. DaeMoN

    kpg Guest

    No. Your thinking of a High School diploma.

    Actually, High School graduates in the US can't read, so
    maybe more like an Associates Degree.

    kpg PhD+

    kpg, Jul 27, 2004
  9. Dr. DaeMoN

    Jtyc Guest

    Actually, High School graduates in the US can't read, so

    Good thing I didn't graduate then.

    Jtyc, Jul 27, 2004
  10. There are lots of Colleges that do accept them towards degrees. They're
    just not necessarily the kinds of Colleges that you'd likely want to get a
    degree from, unless you [email protected] your MS certs. I get spam from them all
    the time, don't you?
    See above.

    --
    Fris "Piled Higher and Deeper" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 27, 2004
  11. Colleges do not accept Microsoft certifications for college credit because
    the certification process is not accredited by any regional accrediting
    institution.

    Can you blame them with all the people who got certified from braindumping.

    Politician Spock, Jul 27, 2004
  12. Dr. DaeMoN

    JaR Guest

    Why, hell boy! There're Colleges out thar thet'll send me a PH by Gawd D
    iff'n I send 'em $39.99 plus S&H. Whut in Samuel D. Christ do I wanna
    spend all thet time dumpin' fer a stupid MCSE fer? Shoot fire, man, I
    b'leive I'm jus' gonna go ahead and get me a dee-gree in Brain Surgery!
    I gots me a nice e-mail just t'other day from a feller sez I can get a
    dee-gree from the presteejus University of Lagos. (That's in Kentucky, I
    b'leive, or mebbe Canada)

    Yessir, gonna make me a jillion bucks fer sure.

    JaR
    M.D. (Neurosurgery)

    JaR, Jul 27, 2004
  13. Dr. DaeMoN

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yeeee-haaaaw!!! I needs to get me some good lernin'. I gots to get me some
    edumucation. I'm a gonna gets me one of them thar de-grees. In Rocket
    Sergery. That dilomer will look so nice on my wall, next to that thar buck's
    haed.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 27, 2004

  14. Sorry, I should have said *accredited* colleges do not accept Microsoft

    Politician Spock, Jul 27, 2004
  15. Dr. DaeMoN

    Dr. DaeMoN Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 05:55:40 -0700, Steve

    Thanks Stseve for the info.
    Bye.

    Dr. DaeMoN, Jul 28, 2004