    industry leader, send me your resume via e-mail.

    Replies within the newsgroup will not receive responses.

    -Frank

    Frank S, Jun 28, 2003

  2. "Christopher Holley" <> wrote in message
    > Although I have my MCSE and a Masters in BS,

    They're giving out Master's degrees in Bovine Fecal Matter now?

    --
    Fris "I need to go back to school" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Frank S

    JaR Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® MCNGP wrote in message ...
    >They're giving out Master's degrees in Bovine Fecal Matter now?

    <shock>
    You! Of all people don't have one?
    </shock>

    j.r. jONES

    *mY woRLd iS AwRY*

    JaR, Jun 30, 2003
  4. A friend of mine just moved away from Denver due to the poor air quality
    (smog).

    > Denver? Who wants to live in Denver, especially with no relocation
    > expenses. Although I have my MCSE and a Masters in BS, I still wouldn't
    > move to Denver
    >
    > "Frank S" <> wrote in message
    > > If you have an MCSE (any OS), a degree (any bachelors or greater), and

    > would
    > > like to work in the Denver area (no re-location will be paid) for a

    major

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 2, 2003
  5. Frank S

    Jtyc Guest

    > Denver? Who wants to live in Denver, especially with no relocation
    > expenses. Although I have my MCSE and a Masters in BS, I still wouldn't
    > move to Denver

    Really good snow skiing in the area. I recommend Copper Mountain.

    Jtyc, Jul 2, 2003