    industry leader, send me your resume via e-mail.

    Replies within the newsgroup will not receive responses.

    -Frank

    Frank S, Jun 28, 2003

  2. They're giving out Master's degrees in Bovine Fecal Matter now?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Frank S

    JaR Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® MCNGP wrote in message ...
    <shock>
    You! Of all people don't have one?
    </shock>

    j.r. jONES

    *mY woRLd iS AwRY*

    JaR, Jun 30, 2003
  4. A friend of mine just moved away from Denver due to the poor air quality
    (smog).

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 2, 2003
  5. Frank S

    Jtyc Guest

    Denver? Who wants to live in Denver, especially with no relocation
    Really good snow skiing in the area. I recommend Copper Mountain.

    Jtyc, Jul 2, 2003