    Stephen
    I.T. Technician/Operations
    Guardian Life of The Caribbean
    #1 Guardian Drive
    Westmoorings,
    Trinidad.

    Stephen, Jul 22, 2003

  2. No deadline has been announced.

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 22, 2003

  3. Tom,

    When did you get lured to the Dark Side? Were you always an MS employee,
    or is this something new? What's MSFT? I could make a couple guesses, but
    it might get censored.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Stephen

    Jtyc Guest

    Frisbee,
    Do you have your own office like Ben had?

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2003
  5. MSFT is the abbreviation used for Microsoft. Microsoft employees are
    encouraged to participate in the public newsgroups and identify ourselves as
    Microsoft employees.

    --
    Tom Helms

    “Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
    newsgroup purposes only.”

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 22, 2003
  6. My office is smaller than Ben's, but I do have a window.

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 22, 2003
  7. ANY public newsgroups? or just MS based?

    Keyboard "alt.Smackdatass.huserdady" Cowboy MCNGP #14
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 22, 2003
  8. Stephen

    Jtyc Guest

    My office is smaller than Ben's, but I do have a window.

    Trapped in a prison hunh? They shut you in eh? Ha!

    *looks around at his cube and cries*

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2003
  9. I was referring to the Microsoft public newsgroup.

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 22, 2003
  10. Stephen

    Gary - US Guest

    You have our condolences.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 22, 2003
  11. Stephen

    Gary - US Guest

    MSFT is their stock symbol foo!!

    Gary - US, Jul 22, 2003
  12. What's a foo?

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 22, 2003
  13. Stephen

    Gary - US Guest

    Like a sucka foo

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    message What's a foo?

    Gary - US, Jul 23, 2003
  14. Go to the microsoft site, there has plenty of information there. But I
    think you're ok, depending what exams you took. Some of these exams
    count towards the 2003 track (i.e., 70-210)

    Misty Jackson, Jul 31, 2003
  15. Look at me,
    I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree
    And I feel like I'm clinging to a cloud
    I can't understand,
    I get misty, holding your hand.

    Walk my way,
    And a thousand violins begin to play
    Or it might be the sound of your hello
    That music I hear,
    I get misty the moment you're near

    You can say that you're leading me on
    But it's just what I want you to do
    Don't you realize how hopelessly I'm lost
    That's why I'm following you.

    On my own,
    Would I wander through this wonderland alone
    Never knowing my right foot from my left,
    My hat from my glove,
    I get misty, and too much in love.

    I'm too misty, and too much in love

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 31, 2003
  16. You are good at remembering those old great songs! Too bad your just a
    mooner! ;')

    Diana K Brown, Jul 31, 2003
  17. Stephen

    Jtyc Guest

    You are good at remembering those old great songs! Too bad your just a
    Don't let him fool ya... I'd put good money down that he's googling those
    bad boys.

    Jtyc, Jul 31, 2003
  18. Stephen

    Consultant Guest

    internet

    Consultant, Jul 31, 2003
  19. Spoilsport.

    You're just jealous.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003