  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    What is the average cost of getting an MCSE?

    Mark, May 30, 2006

  2. 7 tests
    $125 per test

    $875 for the tests -- Thats your minimum.

    If you were to buy a $50 book and a $85 measureup practice test per exam
    $350 for books
    $595 for practice tests
    Thats a total of $1820.

    You can't really put a price on experience, but I'd say you could easily
    spend another $4000 on training if you did something like NetG or
    Microsoft's training.
    If you do bootcamp, you're talking $10,000 but I don't see how bootcamping
    will make you "know" the material.

    Hope that helps some.

    Mostly Gizzards, May 30, 2006

  3. Mark

    lowdes Guest

    Priceless

    lowdes, May 30, 2006
  4. Mark

    TechGeekPro Guest

    $125 per exam x 7 exams = $875

    TechGeekPro, May 30, 2006
  5. Mark

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Grrrrr. Always someone to beat me to the obvious. ;)

    TechGeekPro, May 30, 2006
  6. Mark

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Just like the "Special Olympics".

    TechGeekPro, May 30, 2006
  7. And you can find ways to shave that a little bit. Many MCT's have discount
    20% codes to hand out, and the MS Self paced books have 15% discount codes
    with them...

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 30, 2006
  8. Mark

    LoopBack Guest

    I've got a 15% voucher that I'll sell you for $18.75

    LoopBack, May 30, 2006
  9. LOL.....yeah thanks, but I've got my own discounts :)

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    | | > And you can find ways to shave that a little bit. Many MCT's have
    discount
    | > 20% codes to hand out, and the MS Self paced books have 15% discount
    codes
    | > with them...
    | >
    | > --
    | > .rev - mct.mcngp.44
    | > .
    | > "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought
    | > without
    | > accepting it"
    | > ~Aristotle.
    | > .
    | > |
    | > |
    | > | $125 per exam x 7 exams = $875
    | > |

    The Rev [MCT], May 30, 2006
  10. Mark

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, The Rev [MCT] spurted out:
    so have you got a voucher I can buy off of you?

    Guest, May 30, 2006
  11. MSUU7C1E9359

    Just use that one its 20% off any MCP exam, it is however Pearson VUE
    Testing Centers only. And I wont even charge you a thing. :)

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 30, 2006
  12. Mark

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, The Rev [MCT] spurted out:
    Sweet....I feel so priviledged to know and MCT....

    ....oh wait...everyone can see that....hey....

    ;) Thanks Rev

    Guest, May 30, 2006
  13. np

    --