    Thanks for your thoughts.
    Robert

    remove the first 1

    Robert, Apr 15, 2010

  2. Robert

    John R Guest

    Are you more comfortable with infrastructure or security?

    John R.

    John R, Apr 15, 2010

  3. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Thanks for the reply.
    I lean a little more to the security side.

    Plan to finish my MCSE, and then to the 70-299 and Computer Forensics.

    Robert, Apr 16, 2010
  4. Robert

    John R Guest

    Well then it looks like maybe you might want to take 70-298.
    Take what you are most comfortable with and what you think will suit your
    particular goals.
    Good luck to you.

    John R.

    John R, Apr 16, 2010