MCSE Certification Training Course on CDrom

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by News charter, Oct 11, 2003.

  1. News charter

    News charter Guest

    I just put up my MCSE Training CD's course on Amazon Auction.
    Great course with great interactive lectures on 31 CD Roms. Over 93 Sessions
    to pass all exams needed for certification.

    All original discs from Learnkey
    Retail at Learnkey.com for $2195.
    Opening bid at $50

    Here is the link.

    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03X1764048X3939484/104-
    9937132-5523166

    BZW SignatureNick Ragan Ragan & Associates, LLC Metro (817) 319-6866 Fax:
    (817)

    News charter, Oct 11, 2003