    company. I know I still have the sheet of paper in some box in a storage
    unit I have had for 6 years while travelling. Anyone got any ideas on how I
    obtain a duplicate certificate? I need it for a job i am applying for.

    Cal, Nov 24, 2008

  2. Cal

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Hi Cal,

    What would probably suit you better is to show your potential employer your
    transcript... both are available on the private MCP site
    (https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp). The transcript is an option on the right
    side of the home screen, from which you can also use the Transcript Sharing
    Tool... essentially give people access to see the transcript on-line.

    The certificates can be downloaded or re-ordered from the same site, under
    Program Builder - Welcome Kits & Certificates.

    Good luck with the new position!

    Montreal_MCT, Nov 24, 2008

  3. Cal

    Cal Guest

    Got an idea as to how I can get my MPC ID? That is where I am currently
    stuck... Still searching....

    Oh and great posts. Thanks.

    Cal, Nov 24, 2008
  4. Cal

    Cal Guest

    Cal, Nov 24, 2008
  5. Cal

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Hehe... if you can't find that you may have a problem... but hopefully the
    Regional Center can help!

    Montreal_MCT, Nov 24, 2008