    --
    often imitated, never duplicated
    niq

    Dominique Feteau, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Dominique Feteau

    Ray Higdon Guest

    I think that MCSE is good to have as a programmer as you may think of things
    that programmers with no networking knowledge would not think of. I have
    seen quite a few programmers that are really good at what they do but have
    no idea how to use active directory or what DNS is all about.

    GL

    --
    Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA
    ---
    "Dominique Feteau" <> wrote in message
    > I'm working on my MCSE certification. I'm already MCP certified and I'm
    > studying for the SQL 70-028 exam. I want to do more software development,
    > maybe some web-based application development. Should I finish the MCSE or
    > should I just jump into learning programming languages and get certified

    in

    Ray Higdon, Nov 4, 2003

  3. test

    Michael Walls, Nov 4, 2003