  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    i'm just finishing a book - W2K3 for begiinners. Can anyone recommend the next books I should read for MCSE? the reviews on Amazon are really bad for the MS Self-Paced Training Kit for MS W2K3 Core Requirements. What do people recommend as an alternative?

    Guest, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    no they are the only ones

    Guest, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Guest

    harryph Guest

    am currently studying for 290, read ms press first and
    thought it was a load of *.crp. am currently
    read/practicing syngress 290 book and think its 80% better
    and have managed to get hands on hold of sybex books as
    well who some have told me are the best, but ill let
    myself be the judge of that, but all in I totally think
    the ms '03 books are absolute joke (no offence to bill) !!
    you idiot

    harryph, Jun 9, 2004