  1. I am starting my journey with MCSE 2003, I just wanted to start with
    something easy that it would encourage me to continue..

    What is the easiest exam ???

    Michael Nessim, Mar 21, 2007

  2. Michael Nessim

    JaR Guest

    Net+

    Won't get you any closer to MCSE, but it's dead easy.

    JaR, Mar 21, 2007

  3. Michael Nessim

    kpg Guest

    hmmmm....

    Easy? Encourage to continue? Come on man, you need to be highly
    motivated to make it in today's competitive IT world.

    If it scares you, ask yourself why are you doing this?

    Fame? Fortune? Babes? One of those cool Geek Squad cars?

    OK. To your question.

    How about: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft
    Windows XP Professional?

    ....sounds pretty easy to me.

    0x22

    Two Words: Exam Insurance

    kpg, Mar 21, 2007
  4. Michael Nessim

    Frisbee® Guest

    The one that is the easiest for you to pass.

    And since we all know you like we know the backs of our hands (oh, wow... I
    never noticed that before! I'd better get that looked at...) we know
    exactly which one will be easiest for you.

    Frisbee®, Mar 21, 2007
  5. Michael Nessim

    kpg Guest

    ....and not a bad prerequisite either

    kpg, Mar 21, 2007
  6. Michael Nessim

    Jtyc Guest

    What is the easiest exam ???

    The one you have the most experience and knowledge of.

    Jtyc, Mar 21, 2007
  7. Michael Nessim

    Guest Guest

    I always thought it was the last one.

    Guest, Mar 21, 2007
  8. Michael Nessim

    Frisbee® Guest

    Sometimes the funniest answer is the correct one.

    Frisbee®, Mar 21, 2007
  9. Michael Nessim

    Kline Sphere Guest

    What is the easiest exam ???
    personally it would be the one that opened the door.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  10. Well I mean which exam is the smallest maybe ??? if I have a general
    background..

    Michael Nessim, Mar 22, 2007
  11. Start with the client side first: 70-270. Then the normal course of exam
    to follow is: 70-290, 70-291, etc... Visit the Microsoft Learning site
    at http://www.microsoft.com/learning or visit my blog below and click on
    Microsoft Certified System Engineer located under "Microsoft
    Certification Links".

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,