  1. Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Guest

    Anyone with studt material that he is not using anymore

    Emmanuel, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Emmanuel

    Guest Guest

    yes, why

    Guest, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Anyone with studt material that he is not using anymore

    Hi, I've finished with technet for a while, so feel free to jolly on
    over there and study away.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Emmanuel

    Neil Guest

    and he's welcome to my copy of the help files...

    (here ya go .chm)

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Emmanuel

    Marty Guest

    Amazon has been selling books for years...you should try
    them sometime.

    Marty, Jul 6, 2004
  6. Emmanuel

    Brat® Guest

    well since I am not a "he", I won't share mine... sorry

    Brat®, Jul 6, 2004
  7. Emmanuel

    nerd32768 Guest

    Yes, I do. if you would like to buy any of them, you can purchase them from
    me at 75$each, or the list price, which ever one is higher. To see the list
    of all the books i currently have,

    http://tinyurl.com/2f4zo

    I also have some new books such as the Windows 2000 Server resource kit
    available for you to buy, but i will charge $550 for that.

    Nerd32768
    A+, Network+, MCP

    nerd32768, Jul 6, 2004
  8. well since I am not a "he", I won't share mine... sorry

    meanie

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  9. Emmanuel

    BLADE

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    alright miss "She"

    hello everybody...

    i've never posted in any forum like in ages...but as i am trying to learn mcse 2003 i passed by here n thought it might be helpful if i join this forum...

    anyone got the study materials for msce 2003 that "she" is not using anymore?

    hope u gonna share urs now miss "she"

    anyway imma guy studying IT & C n this is my last yr, hopefully...

    and trying to work on msce 2003 to look for a betta job...i appreciate any help...

    hope i ain't gonna forget how to get back to this forum...

    see u all around latta...

    BLADE
    "A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

    BLADE, Nov 1, 2006