    possible to get both this and Messaging specializations?

    Would you just have two MCSE cert logos for your resume at that point?

    I don't mind learning the extra stuff even if it doesnt do much ;)

    Joey, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Joey

    Neil Guest

    yes but as an MCSE:S&M you will need to wear latex and carry a whip. ;)

    Neil, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Joey

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    sure. where there is a will (& money), there is always a way....:)

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 30, 2004
  4. Joey

    zenner Guest

    are we confusing S&M with B&D...or are they mutually exploited examinations?
    That may server to explain the "uniform" appearance of many Computer Geeks,
    as depicted in popular media... Black clothing, pale skin and pallid
    complexions, angry young men with not outlet for their aggressions or
    feelings of disassociation with society in general.

    "I've been Bad...punish me". No, I've been much worse than that! "I've
    finished this test...may I have another"?

    zenner, May 2, 2004
  5. Joey

    Joey Guest

    lol