    addition. On a resume, would I mention MCSE 2003 and MCSE 2003 Security
    separately or just include MCSE 2003 Security?

    Thanks.

    Guest, Aug 8, 2006

  2. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Inoffensive ()
    graced us with in ?<<
    Just an opinion here, but I would see having MCSE2003 and MCSE2003+Security as
    being redundant. Redundancy is inefficient, Inefficiency is Lame, Lameness is
    Stupid, and Stupidity is not what people are looking to hire.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 8, 2006

  3. I'd also add - Don't take 297. Use 298 instead that way you wont have to
    take 2 design exams.

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 8, 2006
  4. Rev,

    Can you explain for me what you mean? Does taking 298 instead of 297 reduce
    the # of exams needed?

    Thanks,

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 8, 2006
  5. Never mind... I see. This is specific to +Security.

    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 8, 2006
  6. Yes 298 is for the Security Designator, but it counts as your normal design
    exam as well, so you don't have to take 297 and 298. You can just take 298.

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 8, 2006
  7. Thank you for clarifying

    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 8, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    just wondering. do i receive every certificate for every mcp i pass. also
    how many questions were there for the exam 70-291?

    Guest, Aug 8, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I received a printout of the test score along with a summary of how I did in
    each sections. I believe there were 40 questions.

    Good luck!

    Guest, Aug 8, 2006
  10. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest