    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 21, 2005

  2. BLAH BLAH!! that's not bad for me!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005

  3. Chris

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Lovely document that. Pity it was never read. Kind of like when someone(was
    it Rowdy?) was posting his little weekly thingie with all the relevant
    urls, etc in here. Morons would still post their lame questions right under
    it!

    JaR, Jan 21, 2005
  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Can someone please re-post it, it would be very helpful

    Thanks

    Chris, Jan 21, 2005
  5. Chris

    catwalker63 Guest

    Google for it.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Jan 21, 2005
  6. Chris

    Neil Guest

    I believe MS has (www.microsoft.com/learning)

    Neil, Jan 21, 2005
  7. Can someone please re-post it, it would be very helpful
    Actually, Rowdy's faq was (I believe) just links back to the ms site.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  8. Someone should setup a FAQ
    thanking you kind sir, but there is no mention of which testking i
    should use, please can you tell me? Also there is no saying how much
    I can make when i become mcse or who is the youngest mcse, how can
    this be??

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2005
  9. Chris

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Actually I just tried. My Google-fu must be on the on the fritz. Darned if
    I could find it. Could you?

    JaR, Jan 21, 2005
  10. Chris

    Neil Guest

    that would be the obnoqious losers FAQ...perhaps that we should post on
    the mcngp site...

    Neil, Jan 21, 2005
  11. Chris

    catwalker63 Guest

    If I'm too tired to look for Chris, what makes you think I would look for
    you? BTW: I have two brothers and 7 uncles so all the gullible got
    knocked outa me early.

    catwalker63, Jan 21, 2005
  12. Chris

    The Eagle Guest

    Bogus. No way an MCT would ever end a sentence with a preposition.

    ges

    The Eagle, Jan 21, 2005
  13. Chris

    The Eagle Guest

    Boy, you really have to be careful what you type on Usenet!

    The Eagle, Jan 21, 2005
  14. Chris

    Nerd32768 Guest

    who cares about ending a sentence with a preposition. The "dont end
    sentences with prepositions" rule has been TAKEN OUT of every textbook known
    to kidkind. the only people who care these days are old grump4sses like you,
    who would prefer it to be "of which you are very proud of".

    Nerd32768, Jan 21, 2005
  15. Chris

    Doom Guest

    Geez nerd, you seem in a foul mood today. What's wrong, somebody give you a
    wedgie in 5th period PE?

    Doom, Jan 21, 2005
  16. Chris

    kpg Guest

    who cares about ending a sentence with a preposition. The "dont end
    I would be careful Doom...those raging hormones and all...he's likely to
    pop a cap on you...

    kpg, Jan 21, 2005
  17. Chris

    catwalker63 Guest

    "The Eagle" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    duh! <sigh>

    catwalker63, Jan 21, 2005
  18. Chris

    Neil Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHA! MCT<>English Prof...

    trust me on this. I should know that engrish is _NOT_ a requirement.

    Neil, Jan 22, 2005
  19. Chris

    The Eagle Guest

    Surely you understand I was joking.

    As for the dumbing down of the English language, I kind of gave up the ship
    when they decided further and farther were interchangeable, and I really
    gave it up when they said affect and effect could be used interchangeably.
    Next thing it will be who and whom.

    ges

    The Eagle, Jan 23, 2005
  20. Chris

    The Eagle Guest

    That was a very helpful post. Thank you.

    ges

    The Eagle, Jan 23, 2005