    Does someone in this Forum have this information?

    Regards,
    Christopher

    chrbar, Dec 25, 2008

  2. chrbar

    Toso Contoso Guest

    the gave U the right answer.
    i think not before end 2010... but nont for sure.

    Toso Contoso, Dec 25, 2008

  3. chrbar

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Salut Chris, et Joyeux Noel!

    There is at present no date that the 2003 exams will be discontinued... as
    the products are still currently supported there is no plan to discontinue
    the exams yet. Imagine they will survive into at least 2010 or 2011... and
    you will get a lot of notice before they are retired!

    Montreal_MCT, Dec 25, 2008