    Answers...AVALIABLE.....
    100% Passing Gaurantee Otherwise double MONEY refunded in 24 HOURS..
    contact me at (chat facility is also available)...

    Screenshots DUMPS, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Screenshots DUMPS

    OT-MAN Guest

    OT-MAN, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Screenshots DUMPS

    JaR Guest

    GRRRRRRRrrrr....

    JaR, Oct 17, 2006
  4. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    It's Vinay....he's harmless! We all know he's just a scammer.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 17, 2006
  5. Screenshots DUMPS

    Jtyc Guest

    "Screenshots DUMPS"

    I get enough of those at work, I don't need to see them online too.

    Jtyc, Oct 17, 2006
  6. Screenshots DUMPS

    CBIC Guest

    Speaking of dumps, I had a clean break earlier today. Just thought I'd
    share.

    CBIC, Oct 17, 2006
  7. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Man...I haven't had one of those in a while. Can you remember what you ate
    over the last couple days? Maybe that's my problem, I'm not eating right.

    It would really help if you could share with us what you've eaten over the
    last couple days, cuz, um, well, we're interested.

    I just love these Childish Conversations....this one's for you GetSerious!!
    Hahahaha!!!!!!1

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 17, 2006
  8. Screenshots DUMPS

    Briscobar Guest

    I had a floater and two sinkers in the same batch.

    Briscobar, Oct 17, 2006
  9. Screenshots DUMPS

    CBIC Guest

    My, that is an odd combo.

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  10. Screenshots DUMPS

    CBIC Guest

    I drank Jack Daniels that night before. Normally I got the trots from it but
    not that day.
    Childish conversation I think not. The discussion of one's movements is far
    from childish.

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  11. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    I agree, but it seems there are certain people OVER the age of 12 that do
    not agree. It is to those people that I say....

    .....Neener neener neener phbbbbbb~~~~~~~

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  12. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Awe....c'mon....not you too?!?!

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  13. Screenshots DUMPS

    JaR Guest

    Oh, Get Serious.

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  14. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Pulls JaRs finger.......winces and waits.....

    ....EWE!!!!

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  15. Screenshots DUMPS

    JaR Guest

    The flippancy exhibited in this thread is contrary to the stated purpose
    of this forum.

    So there! Nyah nyah nyah!

    HEY! Pull my finger!

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  16. Screenshots DUMPS

    CBIC Guest

    Good grief. Somebody open a window. Were you eating cheese?

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  17. Screenshots DUMPS

    JaR Guest

    BBBBbRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

    .......Ugh....that one made ME sick |-P

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  18. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    ~Sniffs the air~

    Uh...yup.....limburger!!! ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  19. Screenshots DUMPS

    JaR Guest

    An' chili.

    With beans.

    Extra hot.

    An' lotsa beer to wash 'er down.

    Hey Doom! Pull my finger!

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  20. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    DOOM!!!!! NOOOOoooooo!!!! Don't fall for that one.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006