    anyone if there is an alternative? Maybe the cores from MCSE 2003.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    verbalh, Feb 9, 2009

  2. verbalh

    PAJ Guest

    How the feck did you manage this?
    If you cannot manage to find this information!
    No sh*t.
    Of course it is. You want me to fill in the answer sheet for you too?
    That's OK.

    PAJ, Feb 9, 2009

  3. verbalh

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Any help would be appreciated.

    try harder.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2009
  4. verbalh

    JohnB Guest

    Clever response but not very helpfull - if you try to search for this
    information on the MS training site you will find the 2 exam upgrade path but
    when you click the link to an exam it tells you it was retired in March 2008!
    About time this info was updated.

    Yes as far as I can see (and it isn't very clear) you can take the core 2003
    exams and your electives count to the MCSE 2003

    JohnB, Mar 17, 2009
  5. verbalh

    PAJ Guest

    Why the feck would I want to do that. Lazy sh*t can do so himself.
    Am I bothered?
    Wow, thanks for that.

    PAJ, Mar 17, 2009
  6. verbalh

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Why the feck would I want to do that. Lazy sh*t can do so himself.
    Am I bothered?
    Wow, thanks for that.[/QUOTE]

    don't me so mean, otherwise John B will take and eat up
    all o’ your corn

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 17, 2009
  7. verbalh

    PAJ Guest

    Will that tickle?

    PAJ, Mar 18, 2009
  8. verbalh

    Kline Sphere Guest

    don't me so mean, otherwise John B will take and eat up
    ask Sheriff John Stone

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 18, 2009