    what is the passing criteria for 70-210 exam.

    thanks in advance

    alok

    Alok, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Alok

    brianz Guest

    Get enough questions right.

    brianz, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Alok

    Alok Guest

    but how much is right, like 70%, 80% ...

    Alok, Oct 9, 2003
  4. Alok

    Robert Guest

    On self-tests the average is 80% to pass. But, I
    currently took an exam and it was either pass or fail.
    The point system wasn't used.

    Robert, Oct 10, 2003
  5. Alok

    Alok Guest

    thanks
    alok

    Alok, Oct 10, 2003
  6. Alok

    Maestro Guest

    Why are you so hung up on what the passing score will be?
    Microsoft list objectives for each exam on their website.
    Review them and when you're confident that you can meet
    all of the objectives take the exam and you will most
    likely do just fine. Knowing what the passing score is
    will not make you anymore prepared to successfully take an
    exam.

    Maestro, Oct 10, 2003
  7. no pass scores are available. it's a very easy exam with a very low pass
    criteria. it's pretty hard to fail - unless you memorize braindumpz and the
    questions don't match....

    food for thought..

    Darko Gavrilovic, Oct 12, 2003