    MeasureUp to refer to.

    Please help me going in for the better and easier
    JB

    JB, Apr 3, 2004

  2. JB

    Guest Guest

    JB wibbled
    Ever considered that this question might just possibly
    have been asked before, in this very newsgroup?
    Ever considered looking at recent posts?

    Just a thought

    Andy

    Guest, Apr 3, 2004

  3. JB

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    windows for workgroups is simpler. go for that one.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 3, 2004
  4. JB

    Tim Kettring Guest

    I asked a question comparing the two . 2k has much more books to learn by ,
    2k3 wont be obsolete as near soon . So 2k is easier to learn and pass , but
    if you learn 2k3 then you will also know most of 2k . If you just want easy
    , then 2k .
    I wont pay the $$ for the tests for an op-system that will be obsolete soon
    but thats my choice .

    Tim Kettring, Apr 4, 2004