    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Clint Kennedy

    KLXrider Guest

    I only let women play with my PDP....

    KLXrider, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Clint Kennedy

    |{evin Guest

    Wow... that must suck. Don't worry... the Netware will go away
    eventually.

    |{evin, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Clint Kennedy

    Consultant Guest

    Oh No . . .
    Oh No . . .
    Oh No . . .

    You'll Never Make Me Stay
    So Take Your Weight Off Of Me
    I Know Your Every Move
    So Won't You Just Let Me Be
    I've Been Here Times Before
    But I Was Too Blind To See
    That You Seduce Every Man
    This Time You Won't Seduce Me

    She's Saying That's Ok
    Hey Baby Do What You Please
    I Have The Stuff That You Want
    I Am The Thing That You Need
    She Looked Me Deep In The Eyes
    She's Touchin' Me So To Start
    She Says There's No Turnin' Back
    She Trapped Me In Her Heart

    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, No
    Dirty Diana
    Let Me Be!

    Oh No . . .
    Oh No . . .
    Oh No . . .

    She Likes The Boys In The
    Band
    She Knows When They Come To Town
    Every Musician's Fan After
    The Curtain Comes Down
    She Waits At Backstage
    Doors
    For Those Who Have Prestige
    Who Promise
    Fortune And Fame, A Life
    That's So Carefree
    She's Saying That's Ok
    Hey Baby Do What You Want
    I'll Be Your Night Lovin' Thing
    I'll Be The Freak You Can Taunt
    And I Don't Care What You
    Say
    I Want To Go Too Far
    I'll Be Your Everything
    If You Make Me A Star

    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, No
    Dirty Diana . . .
    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, No
    Dirty Diana . . .
    Diana!
    Diana!
    Dirty Diana!
    It's Dia . . .Aa . . .Aa . . .
    Come On!

    She Said I Have To Go Home
    'Cause I'm Real Tired You See
    But I Hate Sleepin' Alone
    Why Don't You Come With
    Me
    I Said My Baby's At Home
    She's Probably Worried
    Tonight
    I Didn't Call On The Phone To
    Say That I'm Alright

    Diana Walked Up To Me,
    She Said I'm All Yours
    Tonight
    At That I Ran To The Phone
    Sayin' Baby I'm Alright
    I Said But Unlock The Door,
    Because I Forgot The Key,
    She Said He's Not Coming
    Back
    Because He's Sleeping With
    Me

    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, No
    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana, Nah
    Dirty Diana . . .
    Come On!
    Come On!
    Come On!
    Come On!...

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  5. roflmao

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  6. This guy has got to work for some weird companies.
    Most companies are only going to go to 2003 when they NEED it, if they are
    running 2000, or god forbid NT, they aren't going to pay for 2003 because
    its 'neato', most companies have to see profit from spending money or else
    they don't do it. I think that many companies that go to 2003 will only
    migrate a few of their servers, why upgrade much other than the DCs and the
    specific servers they need to upgrade, which means 2000 certification will
    be benifitial. When the cost of the software + man hours to do the change +
    downtime(unless you buy new HW to swap in) is going to be costly for most
    companies, unless the company 'saves a nickel'(I love that commercial BTW)
    they aren't going to do it.

    And from a exam standpoint he has already taken 1 of the 2000 exams which
    only leave 9(his is doing MCSA) to get MCSE 2000, MCSA 2000, MCDBA, MCSE
    2003, MCSA 2003
    or he can throw away the exam he already did and start over take 7 tests and
    receive MCSE 2003,MCSA 2003, and MCSA.
    So for the cost & time for 2 exams he would receive MCSE 2000 & MCSA 2000,
    seems to me that that would be the smartest way to do it.

    David Maggard, Aug 2, 2003
  7. Clint Kennedy

    Ron Williams Guest

    DONT WORRY!!! They wont be pulling MCSE 2000 testing
    anytime soon..just the NT 4.0 testing, but hurry up and
    get finished, try to finish it up by the end of the
    year/first of next year, if at all possible.....i would
    also suggest that you add onto your wish list the 2003
    upgrade workshops (there are two of them)....ince you
    finish your MCSE, take those workshops and it will give
    you a MCSE 2003 cert!!!!

    Ron Williams, Aug 6, 2003