    I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-528).Can any one provide me the
    link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and one more
    thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    Guest, Jul 20, 2007

  2. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Go away *A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R*!

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007

  3. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jul 20, 2007
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Tom Tips at Microsoft has the best dumps for cheating on your exams. E-mail
    him at

    Frisbee®, Jul 20, 2007
  5. Yes, dump is sufficient to clear yourself from the exam process forever.
    Contact with your mcp id, and they will make sure of
    that.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 20, 2007
  6. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Mike Phelp no longer assists users seeking brain dumps, RSS, you need to
    steer them to Tom Tips instead.

    Frisbee®, Jul 20, 2007
  7. Ahh, thank you for clearing that up. Must be why my turds - errr dumps
    haven't yet arrived.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 20, 2007
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    weren't willing to wait for the rest of the class?

    Neil, Jul 20, 2007
  9. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Sorry. I got excited. It's been so long since we had a dumper. Which is a
    good thing!!!one111

    CBIC, Jul 20, 2007
  10. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    What, he gets chewed and I don't??

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  11. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Nice form!

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  12. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    I like Tom better. More personable.

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  13. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Yeah, that's it. Yep.

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  14. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    EXCELLENT!!!

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  15. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    My first attempt using the normal letter.letter. was rejected so I adapted.

    CBIC, Jul 20, 2007
  16. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ah. That may explain why Neil didn't notice mine. That's the form I used.
    They must of created a filter for that. Time to get creative again. <eg>

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    would you like me to chew you?

    *nudge,nudge,wink,wink*

    (oh and I DID NOT CHEW HIM!!!)

    Neil, Jul 20, 2007
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Tom is not his friend...

    Neil, Jul 20, 2007
  19. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I hope they named it the "Chalk Filter"

    CBIC, Jul 20, 2007
  20. Guest

    LRM Guest

    No, no, Tom is everyone's friends. I find that suspect actually.

    LRM, Jul 21, 2007