    I do appreciate your help.

    Thanks,
    Kamiar

    Guest, Mar 4, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    For 70-315/70-316/70-320 (which will count towards MCSD and certify you as an
    MCAD as well), Que's training guide by Amit Kalani is an excellent source.
    For 70-300, most of the reviews/sites point to Exam-Cram2 from Que and
    possibly MS self-paced training kit.

    Also, check out http://www.codeclinic.com - a great site that provides links
    to the relevant topics in MSDN.

    Good Luck!

    Guest, Mar 9, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    So you don't recommend Cds?

    Thanks
    --
    Kamiar

    Guest, Mar 9, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I haven't used any of the CDs so I can't comment. I used Kalani's book for
    70-315 and am using it now for 70-316/70-320. Though it is a very bulky read
    (1000+ pages) it's very well written and easy to read. I think Kalani + MSDN
    (for a few topics that are not covered in Kalani's book) + Practice Tests
    should be enough. Check out the reviews at Amazon for all the books. Some
    reviewers have mentioned the topics that need additional reference from MSDN.
    For 70-315, you need MSDN for ADO.NET, Security and XML.

    Good Luck!

    Guest, Mar 10, 2006
  5. Guest

    Simon Hart Guest

    You do find a lot of the same content is covered in all exams. In particular
    ADO.NET Security and XML.

    Simon Hart, Mar 10, 2006
  6. Guest

    Daniel Guest

    what about Transcender's tests?
    are they any good?
    has anyone played with them?

    Thanks,
    Dan

    Daniel, Mar 14, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I found transcender very helpful for 70-315.

    Guest, Mar 15, 2006
  8. Guest

    Simon Hart Guest

    Good but expensive!

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 15, 2006
  9. Guest

    profdotnet Guest

    Pl. let me know is TestKing 70-315 Version 9 the latest one ?

    profdotnet, Mar 18, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I've one more Question. Please answer. If I want to MCAD, am I need to do it
    only in one track(for say C# or VB.Net)? What I feel is If I do few papers in
    VB.Net & few in C#.Net, then it will be proof that I am able to do both
    VB.Net & C#.Net. In that case can I get MCAD.

    eg., If I do 70-315(C#.Net) & 70-310(VB.Net) & 70-229, can I get MCAD?

    Regards, TMRao

    Guest, Mar 15, 2007