    Where can i find them? Will MCSD become invalid as MCTS has been
    introduced?

    Thanks

    tirath, Nov 8, 2006

  2. tirath

    Guest Guest

    hi,
    I would like to add that I have more comfort on .Net 1.1 and Visual Studio
    2003. Have not worked much on .Net 2.0. But considering the market trend, the
    latest version and my experience, will it be difficult to prepare and give
    MCTS?

    Guest, Nov 9, 2006

  3. tirath

    Guest Guest

    MCTS corre4spond roughtly to previosu MCP level but based on framework 2.0
    Ex : MCTS on web application
    check on certification you will get all ifo

    Guest, Nov 9, 2006