    Books
    Questions & Answers and
    Practice

    Ganesh Burujula, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Ganesh Burujula

    Guest Guest

  3. Ganesh Burujula

    Guest Guest

    Ganesh,

    You can start by getting a new Hotmail account. When you post your e-mail
    address on public newsgroups (especially those listed on Google Groups), you
    will get spammed beyond belief with virus-carrying e-mails. The best way to
    get rid of this is to get a new e-mail account. When you post your next
    message, show your e-mail address something like this:

    Secondly, you can find most everything you want to know on Microsoft's site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp.

    Lastly, instead of just asking for suggestions in the broadest way possible,
    you could first *read* those that are already posted. Everything you listed
    has been answered dozens (if not hundreds) of times already in this same
    newsgroup.

    Eric

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004
  4. When you post your e-mail
    swen be with you now and for ever more, amen.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Ganesh Burujula

    Guest Guest

    swen?

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004
  6. Ganesh Burujula

    Pollux Guest

    Swen from down the pub. Remember him?

    Pollux, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Ganesh Burujula

    Eric Guest

    I was hoping it was a "her".

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 29, 2004
  8. It's more an "it"

    =?iso-8859-15?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 29, 2004
  9. Simply post your e-mail addy. Swen loves to communicate.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 29, 2004
  10. Ganesh Burujula

    Guest Guest

    LOL...I'm a little slow sometimes...just got what you meant.

    Eric

    Guest, Jul 29, 2004
  11. Ganesh Burujula

    QAZ Guest

    He used to be a 'her', before the operation.

    QAZ, Jul 29, 2004
  12. Ganesh Burujula

    suresh Guest

    suresh, Aug 13, 2004