    I've just 6 month exp.
    Can Any body tell me...m I elligible for exam or not...
    Thanks..Sumit Kapoor

    Sumit Kapoor, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Sumit Kapoor

    Lorne Smith Guest

    You don't need any experience to actually TAKE the exam, but it will help
    enormously in actually PASSING one :)

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Sumit Kapoor

    Schfooge Guest

    Sorry, only testing centres affiliated with Microsoft can "give"
    Microsoft certification exams. However, anyone
    is free to "take" any of the exams, regardless of how much or
    little experience they have - as long as they can pay the fee.

    Schfooge, Jan 9, 2004