    Why should it matter? You haven't gone and memorised a load of braindumps
    now have you? ;-)

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Jan 6, 2004

  2. It is certainly possible, but I would not be too worried about it. If you
    know the material, changing the question pattern does not really matter. The
    only people that should really be stumped are those who simply memorize
    braindumps and do not know the material.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 6, 2004

  3. Lorne Smith

    Satish A Guest

    Hi,

    I heard few people talking about change of question pattern for MCP exams
    starting from Jan'04

    is this true.....

    -Satish

    Satish A, Jan 6, 2004